We will be celebrating Real Ale Brewing Company's 20th anniversary by tapping 20 of their Mysterium Verum beers.
Mysterium Verum - Once small and experimental, now dynamic and award-winning, this diverse family of ales utilizes new oak, and used wine and spirits barrels, as well as secondary fermentation with wild yeasts and bacteria to produce complex flavors beyond the realm of traditional brewer's yeasts. Basically some badass stuff.
1. Real Ale MV Codex XXX 2015 - Devil's Backbone Tripel aged in oak barrels with wild yeast and bacteria
2. Real Ale MV Benedictum 2015 - Blend of brown ales barrel aged with wild yeast and bacteria.
3. Real Ale MV Devil's Share 2015 - Devil's BackboneTripel aged in Red Wine Oak Barrels.
4. Real Ale MV Imperium 2015 - Lost Gold IPA oak aged and Secondary fermented with indigeous wild yeast.
5. Real Ale MV Dry Hopped Imperium 2016
6. Real Ale MV Kraken 2014 - Sisyphus Barleywine aged in new, toasted american oak barrels.
7. Real Ale MV Kraken 2016
8. Real Ale MV Scots Gone Wild 2012 - Scotch Ale barrel aged with wild yeast and bacteria.
9. Real Ale MV Scots Gone Wild 2013
10. Real Ale MV Scots Gone Wild 2014
11. Real Ale MV Scots Gone Wild 2015
12. Real Ale MV Tenebrae Aeterna 2015 - Robust Porter aged in Oak barrels with wild yeast and bacteria
13. Real Ale MV Morgul 2015 - Robust Porter aged in virgin American oak bourbon barrels.
14. Real Ale MV Highlander 2015 - Real Heavy aged in oak red wine barrels.
15. Real Ale MV Empire 2013 - Lost Gold IPA aged in red wine oak barrels.
16. Real Ale MV Empire 2015
17. Real Ale MV VOL XV 2012 - Russian Imperial Stout aged in bourbon barrels.
18. Real Ale MV Coffissar 2016 - Russian Imperial Stout 50% aged in new american oak, 50% aged in charred custom oak - cold extract coffee added to brite tank
19. Real Ale MV Lux Aeterna 2016 - White wit aged in old oak with wild yeast and bacteria.
20. Real Ale MV Four Horseman 2016 - Quad barrel aged.
All beers will be served in 9 oz pours, for $11.50. Flights available for $28.