Here at Banger’s, our number one priority is the safety and well being of our customers and team. We are also big believers in communication so we’ve compiled this list of all the things we are doing to keep everyone safe. If you have any questions, comments, or ideas please feel free to email us so we can adjust!
Health Check: Required by Vendors, Contractors, and Staff
- Temperature Check (must be under 99.9º) will be taken with a temperature gun
- Hand washing check (yes/no)
- Sore throat check (verbal)
- Fatigue check (verbal)
- Guests will check in at the host stand, on their side of the sneeze guard.
- All guests will be given a verbal health check by our host prior to entering the property.
- We are limiting party size to a maximum of 10 to allow for proper distancing.
- If there is a waitlist, once the host checks them in with their cell phone number, a text message will be sent when a table is ready.
- The waiting area will be organized outside of Banger’s, with boots on the ground to designate 6 foot distanced zones.
- When your table is ready, you will receive a text message with instructions. The full party will need to check in with the host. We will not seat incomplete parties.
- All guests will need to wear masks (covering the nose and mouth) while on the property.
- Dogs of all kinds are welcome (without masks) but the dog park will be closed and please bring your own dog bowl.
- We will have sanitation stations available around the property for employees, vendors, and guests to use.
- We will have directional signage around the property to guide guests through their experience at Banger’s.
- All tables will be completely wiped down by the sanitation engineer after every party vacates the table. The table will be cleaned using appropriate, corona-killing sanitizer and will be allowed to appropriately dry for 45 seconds.
- The Sanitation Engineer will be sanitizing all high touch surfaces throughout the restaurant every 30 minutes.
- Sanitation Engineer will sanitize and check the restrooms every 30 minutes.
- Sanitation stations will be set up around the facility. All products will be replaced every 2 hours, all used materials will be thrown out. Guests can request a sanitation bucket at any time by asking a staff member.
- Sanitation Logs will be kept and checked.
- All kitchen staff will wear masks and gloves throughout the entirety of their shift.
- All kitchen staff will be required to complete the health check when they begin their shift.
- Gloves will be changed every 30 minutes or as needed.
- Every 30 minutes, the kitchen will be fully reset and sanitized.
- We will be using reusable cutlery, trays, and silverware. These will be sanitized at the recommended temperature of 160 degrees.
- A service delivery section of the table will be allocated so servers can bring food and beverages without reaching over guests.
- Guests must see a host before seating - there is no open seating.
- Menus available online via a QR code on your table to eliminate contact and waste.
- All food and beverages will be ordered directly from the server.
- Disposable menus available upon request.
- Masks will be required when guests are not seated. This includes trips to the bathroom or any movement around the facility.
- Only one team member will be allowed at a table at a time.
- Servers will be provided sanitizer bottles as part of their uniform so they can sanitize items and hands as needed.
- We will have individual sanitizer packets at the tables available at the end of the meal and upon request.
- There will be no guest access to the bar area.
- All drinks orders will be sent to the bar and then delivered to the tables by team members.
- We will be using reusable glassware for drink service that will be properly sanitized.
- Bands will be limited to 4 band members.
- Bands will check-in to the property at 79 Rainey Street upon arrival following our vendor, employee and service provider protocol.
- Bands will be required to wear a mask when on property, apart from when actively playing on stage.
- Bands will bring their own sanitized sound equipment (mic, mic stand, instruments) to reduce spread of germs.
- The band setup will be 6 feet from the front and side of the stage.
- The little house/green room is now off limits to bands
- The indoor bathrooms are the bathrooms the band will be using
- Bands will be served beer from the bar, no longer a cooler on stage.
- A server/manager will be assigned to bands for food, beer, and to get them their check as needed.
- As we are no longer accepting cash on property, we will no longer allow cash tips. We will have signs for band venmo on site which is encouraged!
- We utilize a cashless and contactless payment.
- We will collect credit cards from the guest tableside and sanitize the card before returning it to the guest.
- There will be a manager on duty at all times.
- Manager will be fully responsible for ensuring safety and sanitation procedures.
- Manager will work with guests who need or request special accommodations.
- Manager will be enforcing Banger’s rules and regulations and addressing guests who are not following the stated guidelines.
- Vendors will check-in to the property at 79 Rainey Street upon arrival following our vendor, employee and service provider protocol.
- If the questions are not answered or not answered correctly, they will not be allowed on the property.
- Vendors will be required to wear a mask while on site at all times.
- Staff will be required to do a health check when they arrive for their shift.
- A sanitation engineer will be on site during the duration of the event.
- We will have sanitation stations strategically located around the property.
- We will be doing plated service or serviced stations (with sneeze guards) for all events.