81. Brouwerij Lindemans - Framboise
Lambic - 2.5% ABV - Bend, OR
Raspberry juice added to their base lambic. Delicate fruity aroma and a beautiful dark pink color.
74. Prairie Artisan Ales - Blueberry Boyfriend
Fruited Sour - 5.4% ABV - Tulsa, OK
Sour ale with blueberries and lemon zest.
82. Martin House Brewing Co. - True Love
Sour - 5.2% ABV - Fort Worth, TX
A kettle sour with raspberries added. Light and shockingly tart up front while the subtle sweetness of the berries smooths out the finish.
80. Brasserie de Silly - Stupid Silly Sour
Sour - 5.5% ABV - Silly, Wallonie
Completely unblended Sour ale resulting in a deep garnet colored beer with aromas of tart cherries and raspberries. Puckeringly sour with a soft sweet undertone.
77. Real Ale Brewing Co. - Benedictum (Mysterium Verum)
American Wild Ale - 6.5% ABV - Blanco, TX
A brown ale aged in barrels with tart cherries and a mix of wild bacteria and yeast to create a wonderfully sour yet complex flavor.
78. Brouwerji De Bradandere - Petrus Aged Pale
Sour - 7.3% ABV - Bavikhove, Vlaanderen
A 100% uncut (not blended) beer from oak foeders and aged for 24 months. Shockingly light body for the ABV and intense sourness.
75. Victory Brewing Co. - Sour Monkey
Russian Imperial Stout - 9% ABV - Fort Bragg, CA
Fruity notes from imported Belgian yeast swirl through a precise souring. Pucker up to a bite of citrus laden tang ending with a delectable experience.