13. Founders Brewing Co. - Solid Gold
Lager - 4.4% ABV - Grand Rapids, MI
14. Hi Sign Brewing - El Berto
Lager - 4.5% ABV - Austin, TX
15. Save The World Brewing Co. - Lux Mundi
Patersbier - 5.8% ABV - Marble Falls, TX
16. Oskar Blues Brewery - Mama's Little Yella Pils
Pilsner - 4.7% ABV - Longmont, CO
17. Frontyard Brewing - Honey Blonde
Blonde Ale - 5.5% ABV - Spicewood, TX
18. Austin Beerworks - Peacemaker
Golden Ale - 5% ABV - Austin, TX
19. Live Oak Brewing Co. - Pilz
Pilsner - 4.7% ABV - Austin, TX
20. Real Ale Brewing Co. - Firemans #4
Blonde Ale - 5.1% ABV - Blanco, TX
21. St. Arnold Brewing Co. - Fancy Lawnmower
Kölsch - 4.9% ABV - Houston, TX
22. Reissdorf - Kölsch
Kölsch - 4.8% ABV - Cologne, GER
23. Zilker Brewing Co. - Icy Boys
American Light Lager - 4.6% ABV - Austin, TX
24. Independence Brewing Co. - Native Texan
Pilsner - 5.2% ABV - Austin, TX
25. Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. - Pale Ale
Pale Ale - 5.6% ABV - Chico, CA
26. St. Elmo Brewing Co. - Smalls
Pale Ale - 5% ABV - Austin, TX
27. Lakewood Brewing - The Bandit American Lager
American lager - 4.6% ABV - Garland, TX
28. Weihenstephaner - Pils
Pilsner - 5.1% ABV - Freising, GER
29. TUPPS Brewery - Day of The Dead
New England Pale Ale - 5.5% ABV - Mckinney, TX
30. Austin Beerworks - Pilsner Jr.
German Pilsner - 2.8% ABV - Austin, TX
Stiegl - Radler Grapefruit
Shandy - 2% ABV - Salzburg, Austria
125. Austin Beerworks - Pearl Snap
Pilsner - 5.3% ABV - Austin, TXCrisp, refreshing and clean. The ultimate hot weather pilsner.
126. Hacker-Pschorr - Münchner Gold
Dortmunder Lager - 5.5% ABV - Munich, GERTraditional Bavarian lager with a biscuity malt flavor and a crisp, dry finish.
127. Firestone Walker Brewing Co. - 805
Blonde Ale - 4.7% ABV - Paso Robles, CAA light, refreshing blonde ale with a subtle malt sweetness that is balanced by a touch of hops.
128. Real Ale Brewing Co. - Hans' Pils
German Pilsner - 5.3% ABV - Blanco, TXGerman-style pilsner named after the brewery’s dog, Hans — a German Shorthair Pointer. It's bubbly, energetic and it'll stick by your side when you need it.
130. St. Elmo Brewing Co. - Carl Kolsch
Kölsch - 4.6% ABV - Austin, TXLight and clean, Carl is our best friend. He should probably be your best friend too.
131. Hi Sign Brewing - Violet the Blueberry Blonde
Fruit Beer - 5.1% ABV - Austin, TXBlueberry Blonde
132. Shiner - Light Blonde
Lager - 4.2% ABV - Shiner, TX
133. Zilker Brewing Co. - Parks & Rec
American Pale Ale - 5.6% ABV - Austin, TX
134. Whitestone Brewery - Long Gone Blonde
Blonde Ale - 5.2% ABV - Cedar Park, TX
135. Pinthouse Pizza - Magical Pils
Pilsner - 5.3% ABV - Austin, TX
136. (512) Brewing Co. - Pale Ale
American Pale Ale - 5.3% ABV - Austin, TX
137. Roughhouse Brewing - Pilsner
Pilsner - 4.8% ABV - San Marcos, TXGerman-style Pilsner featuring Texas-grown Pilsner malt and a double decoction mash. Pronounced bitterness with notes of fresh biscuit with a hint of caramel, leading to a crisp, dry finish.
138. Texas Beer Co. - K9 Lager
Lager - 4.5% ABV - Taylor, TXA charity collaboration beer benefiting K9s for Warriors, and it's an easy drinking lager that all Texans can enjoy.
139. St. Elmo Brewing Co. - PonyBoy
Pilsner - 4.8% ABV - Austin, TXStay Gold Ponyboy! This evolving gold lager is here to show you that people can change.
142. Shiner - Ruby Redbird
Fruit Beer - 4% ABV - Shiner, TXReal Texas Ruby Red grapefruit from the Rio Grande Valley combines with a hint of ginger to give this blonde ale a bold and slightly tart flavor.